wassupalphaprowassupalphapro

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Cheap

This is tacky and highly inappropriate. You have pretty much admitted that the second it was announced that the incidents today were terrorist attacks, you booted up flash and created this shambolic 'movie'. As a Londoner, I really do want to believe that your heart is in the right place, but I can't. You posted this for attention and votes, you opportunistic shithead. What makes it even worse is that, like the previous reviewer has stated, you are pandering for american sympathy with this 'tear for London' bullshit. You have totally missed the spirit of London. We don't cry, we grit our teeth, put two fingers up, and get on with it. Go read a book on the Blitz or something... and a dictionary too, your spelling is disgustingly poor.

"Chickens" "Chickens"

Chicken necrophilia...

I love it. And it's true to life, chickens enjoy fucking their dead brethren. FACT!

Sherbalex responds:

Read my lips - CONGA!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Love it.

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOO! ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW PA-RO-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E! Since this movie made me spew at least a third of a can of soda over my monitor, (a record), the movie has become my favourite flash animation of ALL TIME.

Congratulations!

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

God damn!

The points say it all muh man, the points say it ALL!

Stephen gets a girlfriend Stephen gets a girlfriend

A brief history of motor-neuron luv...

All I have to say is, I wouldn't want to see THEIR children!

Mikey's Comeback! Mikey's Comeback!

Woooooooo!

Funny! And have you noticed how much Ross Snyder looks like Andre Agassi?

No Luck Mikey! No Luck Mikey!

Hahahaha

"Hello my future girlfriend, this is what I sound like... please don't shoot yourself in the head with a nickle plated nine..." Funny shit!

Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

Brilliant.

If this was a TV show, it would have won an Emmy! Simple as.